Renowned for its beaches, places of worship and world heritage architecture, Goa is India’s smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Located in West India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north, Goa, a tropical earth of blues and greens stretches along the Arabian Sea and smoothly unfolding calm vistas of sun kissed beaches, lush paddy fields, charming churches, tortuous rivers, wooded hills and mind blowing Portuguese architecture. Panaji is the state’s capital, while Vasco da Gama is the largest city. The historic city of Margao still exhibits the cultural influence of the Portuguese. Goa is a former Portuguese colony; the Portuguese overseas territory of Portuguese India existed for about 450 years until it was annexed by India. Goa, for its entire laidback attitude is still one of the most happening tourist destinations in the world.
5 Fast Facts about Goa
1. Beaches – Goa is home to a number of 36 beaches all around the place, with spectacular view, famous amongst the foreign tourists, Sunbathe for relaxation and in taking Vit D, Water Scooters, Banana Boats, Wind Surfing, Parasailing, sand paintings & Sculptures for fun and frolic..
2. Food – Lobster, prawns, different types of fishes are the accompaniment sea foods as well as the traditional Goan delicacies are just mouth-watering as Vindaloo, Sorpotel and Sol Kadi to enhance the taste buds.
3. Liberal Culture – Being the only city in India with Liberal thoughts especially for women, be the way you are or you want is the funda for females in Goa as, they are free to wear whatever they want..
4. Nightlife – Casinos, Nightclubs and Discotheques are at its best for Boosting up the Nightlife of the city as well as, the Rave parties and other Theme Festivals held in there
5. Sports – Adventures Sports Hub Goa has a lot to offer as Parasailing, Scuba Diving, Water Skiing, Snorkelling, Banana Boat ride, Jet Skiing, Wind Surfing are some of the Adventure sports Goa is best for.
The sun kissed Beaches, Delicious Goan recipes, amazing Nightlife and majestic Portugal Architecture is all Goa about. A perfect holiday spot with loads of fun & adventure is just a delight for the travellers planning for vacations in summers.
EduTrips serves some of the finest tailor made Itineraries for customized Tour Packages across the world. Enjoy, Learn & Experience the beauty of the Exotic Destinations.
Feel free to call EduTrips Tour Consultants for more details. Call at +91-9026-222-668 or email us at [email protected]